MAKE ALL PREPARATIONS FOR THE SUCCESS OF 28TH FEBRUARY ALL INDIA GENERAL STRIKE
MAKE ALL PREPARATIONS FOR ORGANISING CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS IN 28th FEBRUARY 2012 GENERAL STRIKE
HOLD CONFEDERATION STATE COMMITTEE MEETINGS AND WHEREEVER NO CONFEDERATION IN EXISTENCE ORGANISE MEETINGS OF ALL ORGANISATIONS OF CONFEDERATION AND PLAN FOR STRIKE.
ORGANISE THE CONFEDERATION STRIKE PREPARATORY MEETINGS AS PER THE SCHEDULE EXHIBITED IN THE WEBSITE WITHOUT FAIL.
THE MEETINGS OF CONFEDERATION IS MEANT FOR ALL OFFICE BEARERS AND EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS OF ALL CIRCLE ORGANISATIONS AFFILIATED TO CONFEDERATION - IT IS A LEADERS MEETING FOR PLANNING TO ORGANISE SUCCESSFULLY THE STRIKE - MAKE IT COMPULSORY TO ALL OFFICE BEARERS AND EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS OF ALL ORGANISATIONS TO ATTEND WITHOUT FAIL.
THE STRIKE CHARTER OF DEMANDS IS ONCE AGAIN EXHIBITED - THERE WAS A CORRECTION OF TYPING ERROR IN THE EARLIER CHARTER OF DEMANDS THAT HAS BEEN INCORPORATED AND RE-EXHIBITED HEREUNDER:
Charter of demands.
1) Concrete measures to contain price rise.
2) Concrete measures for linkage of employment protection with the concession/incentive package offered to the entrepreneurs,
3) Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measures for violation of labour laws.
4) Universal social security cover for the unorganized sector workers without any restriction
5) Creation of a National Social Security Fund with adequate resources in line with the recommendation, of NCEUS and Parliamentary Standing Committees on Labour, Stoppage of disinvestment in Central and State PSUs, the Central Trade Unions also demand immediate action by the Govt. of India to en sure:-
6) No Contractorisatlon of work of permanent/perennial nature and payment of wages and benefits to the contract workers at the same rate as available to the regular workers of the Industry/establishment
7) Amendment of Minimum Wages Act to ensure universal coverage irrespective of the schedules and fixation of statutory minimum wage at not less than Rs 10,000/-,
8) Remove the ceilings on payment and eligibility of Bonus, Provident Fund; Increase the quantum of gratuity.
9) Scrap PFRDA Bill/New Pension Scheme; Ensure pension for all.
10) Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45 days and immediate
ratification of ILO conventions 87 and 98.
1. Stop downsizing, outsourcing, contractorisation, coporatorisation and privatization of Governmental functions.
2. Fill up all vacant posts and create posts on functional requirements.
3. Revise wages of CGEs with effect from 1.1.2011 and every five years thereafter.
4. Regularize the GDS, daily rated workers, contingent and casual workers by bringing about a definite scheme of regularization.
5. Remove restriction imposed on compassionate appointment ( end the discrimination
on compassionate appointment between the Railway workers and other CGEs).
6. Stop the move to introduce the productivity linked wage system; Performance related pay; introduce PLB in all Departments; remove the ceiling of emoluments for bonus computation.
7. Settle all items of anomalies (including the MACP related anomalies) raised in the National and Departmental Anomaly Committee within a fixed time frame of two months; Set up the anomaly committees in those Departments where it has not been set up till date with the Standing Committee Members of the National Council; Convene the meeting of the Departmental Council in all Ministries / Departments once in three months as envisaged in the JCM Scheme.
8. Make the right to strike a legal right and stop curtailment of TU Rights.
9. Implement all Arbitration Awards.
10. Raise the interest rate for GPF; Revise the OTA and Night Duty Allowance and Stitching and Clothing Rates of Uniforms.
11. Merge DA with Pay for all purposes including Pension as and when the DA rates cross the 50% mark.
12. Vacate all Trade Union Victimizations.